Our optical lab continues to operate, taking extreme precautions in light of COVID-19. For order status and other questions, please connect with customer service at 1-833-480-1779.
Vision on a mission
Twenty200® is an Essilor IDD®, VSP® network, full-service, not-for-profit optical lab in Winston-Salem, NC. Our in-house AR, private-label freeform capabilities and on-site customer service ensure we rapidly respond to customer orders and needs with a high level of care. Your orders support our mission of employment, training and services for people who are blind.
Winston-Salem, NC 27106
Engineered to serve our partners
Twenty200 is experienced in producing the simplest to the most complicated prescriptions with the utmost accuracy, made possible with some of the most current manufacturing equipment and processes in the world.
- Fluent Freeform lenses (house freeform)
- Essilor suite of products, including Varilux® & Transitions®
- Kodak® Lens & Shamir®
- Twenty200/Clear – proprietary AR coating – cost effective
- Kodak® CleAR+®
Other investments and capabilities
- Our lean manufacturing process allows us to respond quickly to customer orders and needs with a high level of care.
- Advanced digital generators, including the Schneider HSC Modulo XTS, Schneider HSC Modulo QS Edger, Schneider CCP Modulo Polisher, Schneider CCP Modulo Blockers, Satisloh® VFT-Orbit 2, and Satisloh Multi-FLEX® Polisher
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified Processes via ANSI Standards
- Electronic ordering via VisionWeb®, and Eyefinity®
- Ability to process manual orders (“wrap & send”)
Driven to see our partners succeed
The Twenty200 optical lab invests in world-class manufacturing equipment and automation systems that pay dividends for our partners. We offer comprehensive support with a dedicated IT team and on-site customer service. Our customer service group is engaged in every aspect of the process, enabled by being seated adjacent to the optical lab, creating efficient and value-added responses to your questions.
Let’s start a conversation
Contact Frances Crawford